We are planning to have a presentation of students’ Myanmar-stay called “Wandervogel Study II in Myanmar”.
We have six group-presentations, and we welcome all whoever interested in our graduate school or/and Myanmar.
＜Date and Time＞ April 3rd from 15:00 to 17:30
＜Place＞ Room F319, Food Resources Research Building (Kita9, Nishi9, Kita-ku, Sapporo）
＜For＞ Everyone, especially those who are interested in our graduate school or/and Myanmar. No registration required.
1. Present Situation of Small Scale Food Factory
2. Survey on Water and Soil Environment Situation of Rural Village in Myanmar
3. Water Condition in Rural Area in Myanmar
4. Rice Production in Rural Village in Myanmar
5. Why Poverty Don’t Go Away?
6. The Difference between Supermarket & Local Market