Production in Global Food Resources
|Selected research publications|
1. Solution structure of an avirulence protein, AVR-Pia, from Magnaporthe oryzae.
2. Structural characterization reveals the keratinolytic activity of an Arthrobacter nicotinovorans protease.
3. Heterologous production, purification, and immunodetection of Magnaporthe oryzae avirulence protein AVR-Pia.
4. Nonomuraea sp. ID06-A0189 inulin fructotransferase (DFA III-forming) gene: gene cloning, characterization and conservation among other Nonomuraea species.
5. Draft genome sequence of a methanol utilizer Methylophilus sp. strain OH31, isolated from a pond sediment in Hokkaido, Japan.
6. Characterization of multi-antibiotic resistant Escherichia coli isolated from beef cattle in Japan.
7. Draft genome sequence of Tomitella biformata AHU 1821T, isolated from a permafrost ice wedge in Alaska．
8. Comparison of yacon (Smallanthus sonchifolius) tuber to commercialized fructo oligosaccharides (FOS) in terms of physiology, fermentation products, and intestinal microbial communities in rats.
9. Biodesulfurization of dibenzothiophene and its derivatives using resting and immobilized cells of Sphingomonas subarctica T7b.
10. Raffinose production using α-galactosidase from Paraphaeosphaeria sp.
|Food resources problems cannot be resolved in laboratories alone. I hope you will have the courage to go out into the field.|