Application for Issuance of Certificate
For enrolled students
Students can use an ACM to obtain the certificates listed below.
- Transcript of academic records
- Certificates of university registration
- Certificates of expected program completion (only after students have advanced to final year of the program in question)
- Student Travel Fare Discount Certificate (Gakuwari)
- Medical checkup certificates
Students requiring other certificates should come to the Student Affairs office to complete and submit the requisite form available at the office.
＜Application at the Student Affairs office＞
Come to the Student Affairs office to complete and submit the Application form available at the office.
If you wish for them to be delivered, bring stamped, self-addressed envelope.
※Office hour: 8:30～12:15, 13:00～17:00 on weekdays
＜Application by post＞
Submit Application form, Copy of your passport, and Stamped, self-addressed envelope.
Please download and print out the application form, and fill out the following information.
If you want to change your Family name, please envelope the filled-out Application Form for Changing Family Name with a certificate of family register.
- Name (If you wish to apply for an English-language certificate, write your name in Japanese and Roman characters.)
- Student ID number (if you remember it)
- Year/month of graduation/completion (or year/month of withdrawal)
- Type of certificate required and number of copies (Japanese-language version/English-language version/both)
- Place of submission and purpose of use
- Address and telephone number of the applicant (the student graduating or completing School/Graduate School curriculum) (a daytime phone number)
* Use the prescribed form when applying for a certificate of degree conferment (doctorate degree holders only).
*If the Certificate should be used the prescribed form, please enclose the form with your application.
２．Copy of your passport
Confirm postal rates on the the Japanese Post website postal rate for mail with the weight including a return envelope.
Please note that if the postage is insufficient, we will send the insufficient amount as payee payment.
４．Return envelope size
120 mm × 235 mm (an envelope that can hold an A4 sheet of paper folded in thirds)
240 mm × 332 mm (an envelope that can hold an A4 sheet of paper)
*In case you apply a multiple number of copies.
Please write the recipient’s name and address on the envelope.